Top 10 Things You Need To Build A Website
Since the old days of custom coding every function, on every page of every website that me & my partner Vipul Ashah from India developed for our clients, I have been building websites for a diverse variety of brands. And as the project manager on all of those projects, I have consulted a multitude of clients & the #1 question that I get asked is "What All Do I Need For You To Build A Website For My Brand"?
Due to the amount of times that he has had to answer this same question since 2011, along with the amount of times that I felt like I provided a clear & detailed explanation only for the majority people to respond with "I still don't understand what I need"... I have been able to create a simple, straightforward, understandable explanation that everyone completely comprehends from the 1st explanation.
Top 10 Things You Need To Build A Website
1. Domain Name (Address)
2. Website Hosting (Land/Property Tax)
3. Website Development (Construction/Carpentry)
4. Establish what is the purpose of your website?
• Ecommerce /Selling Products
• Offering Services
5. Your logo
6. Website Theme Colors
7. Contact Info (Contact Name, Business Address, Phone, Email)
8. Social Media Links
9. Gmail for YouTube/ Mailing List Sign Up Form
10. Website Content for EACH page - (Text, Images, Videos, Audio) - Furniture/ Interior Design
If don't know anyone who can build a website for your, no worries mon! #theRASTApreneur would be more than happy to assist you with building your brand's website, just click the button below!
CLICK HERE to review some of my work
Top 5 Reasons WHY You Need A Website
Additionally, because nearly 8 out of every 10 start up business owners that I consult and ask if they have a website reply with "No, I have a Facebook and/or Instagram account though"... I decided to share my Top 5 reasons that you need to build a website for your brand. My hope is that everyone that reads with post with instantly inspired to get their website built and immediate take action towards getting that mission accomplished.
1. ONE STOP SHOP - One of the main reasons that having a website is essential for your brand is because it allows you to have 1 place where you can provide your customers with ALL of the information that you want them to know about your brand. From your brand's name, logo, mission statement, staff, products and/or services, direct links to all of your social media account, plus a way to immediately contact you. Not to mention the fact that provides a way for your customers to share everything about your brand with their network in 1 click. Your website ultimately becomes the business hub for your brand.
2. DATA COLLECTOR - Another reason why having a website is of the utmost importance, is because it gives a place to automate collecting data from prospective customers. Allowing you to easily gather names, email addresses and potentially mobile phone numbers (to add to your text marketing list) of ONLY people that you know are interested in your brand & it's products and/or services, because they've joined your mailing list that you have implemented onto your website. Furthermore a website affords you the opportunity to instantly gain followers on your social media accounts, it gives you a place to have all of your social media icons visible and clickable to immediately redirect visitors directly to your social media accounts.
3. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION(SEO)- Most studies over the past 5 years have proven organic search to be the primary source for web traffic, with approximately 7 Billion daily searches on Google alone, accounting for 75% of the search market. (Other top search engines - Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex). With this amount of searches happening every single day, I trust the significance of having a website that has the possibility to appear in the results of searches of keywords relevant to your brand is quite obvious. SEO is a free marketing tool which increases the awareness, exposure & credibility of your brand, which ultimately generates more customer engagement & overall revenue. With all that said, think about this... without having a website, controlling your SEO is like the title of a Tom Cruise movie" Mission Impossible" :-)
4. COMPLETE CONTROL - As much as using social media sites to promote your brand is necessary in today's market, I am sure that you have either personally experienced or know someone who has encountered limitations or restrictions from one of the main 4 social media site due to their guidelines and regulations. Well having your own website affords you the freedom and creative control that we all want personally, and in business. Allowing you to have full CONTROL of the color scheme, theme design, functions, media, text, products and/or services that you share with the world.
5. BUSINESS ON AUTOPILOT - Unlike most brick and mortar businesses, which have opening and closing times, having a website allows your business to be open 24/7, EVERYDAY on the year without paying for rent, utilities, or employees. I mean, who doesn't want to make money while they're sleeping, vacation, or just out quality spending time (and money) with their family and/or friends??? Have someone build a website for your brand TODAY, and give yourself the freedom to not have to always be physically to make money, plus have the chance to make money around the clock!
Who Is #theRASTApreneur
PJ #theRASTApreneur is a 40 year old positive spirited, righteous hearted black man, and respected member of the RASTAFARI community. In addition, he's a father of a 22 year old daughter who's also a RASTApreneur in her own right with her own fashion brand "Royalty Only", which consists of custom clothing that she's hand making daily using her sewing machine & selling on apps like Depop, Facebook, and Instagram)
On his YouTube vlog series "Reasoning with #theRASTApreneur", PJ openly shares his knowledge and experience in the hopes that it will assist anyone who wants to be an entrepreneur in their pursuit of freedom, independence, peace of mind and happiness.
PJ has been a digital marketer for 14yrs, specializing in paid ad campaigns, content monetization, digital marketing consulting & management of social media marketing as well as creating & optimizing brand websites.
He has worked with the likes of Rohan Marley, Karl Kani, The Future Kingz, Zaya Sosho, Iro Kleitou, and Ron Jeremy just to name a few, typically as a 1099 contractor. He's also managed former Capitol & Atlantic Records platinum recording artist DLOW since 2014 (except 04/16 - 01/18 Jermaine Dupri)
The Wall Street Journal even featured one of his digital marketing campaigns
Click the button below if you have an questions for the #theRASTApreneur or want to hire him to manage your website building, SEO optimization, social media promotions, and/or paid ads campaigns.
#theRASTApreneur a positive, righteous, loving individual who has the mindset to build his own business over helping someone's build theirs